Table of contents
- Welcome to GuidePaper.jp
- What to do in Narita Airport?
1.Welcome to GuidePaper.jp
How do you spend your time at the Narita airport while you are waiting for your flight? and What to do in Narita Airport?I want to talk about Cool Japan at the Narita Airport.This site’s theme is mainly Narita Airport and surroundings of Narita Airport. This site talks about spots where I took photos and other locations.
2.What to do in Narita Airport?
Narita Airport is surrounding area can make you feel Japan. For example, you can eat TAKOYAKI, KARAAGE, SUSHI, RAMEN,and OBENTO [homemade]. It has displays of SAKURA [between the end of March and the beginning April], Ikebana, and Matu.You can also go shopping to 100 yen shop [at the AEON MALL about 20 minutes by bus].If you are interested in sightseeing, you can go to Naritasan, Omotesando, and Bousounomura.Please enjoy staying at Narita Airport and its surrounding area.
- The nearest outlet store form Narita airport.about 20-25minuts by bus.
- Free Wi-Fi at Narita Airport.You can use Wi-Fi both at the Terminal1 & 2 of Narita Airport.
- Here!!The nearest 100yen shop from Narita airport.about 20 minutes by shuttle bus service.
- What to do in Tokyo?
- Layover in Narita (NRT) Airport.