Table of contents
- What is Takoyaki?
- What to do in Narita Airport?
1.What is Takoyaki?
Takoyaki is a Japanese fast-food.This shop is a branch store opened by its main store in Osaka.It is a taste of home.I ate this takoyaki and I liked the taste.There are many types of flavors.You can eat them even in the shop.At Narita airport,you can exprience a taste of Osaka.Why not give it a try?.
This is located in front of Passport Control on the 4th floor in the Airport mall of the Terminal2.[print_link]
5.What to do in Narita Airport?
- The nearest outlet store form Narita airport.about 20-25minuts by bus.
- Free Wi-Fi at Narita Airport.You can use Wi-Fi both at the Terminal1 & 2 of Narita Airport.
- Here!!The nearest 100yen shop from Narita airport.about 20 minutes by shuttle bus service.
- What to do in Tokyo?
- Layover in Narita (NRT) Airport.