Table of contents
- What to do in Narita Airport?
I introduce SAKURA(Cherry Blossoms) at Narita Airport.This photo shows SAKURA at the exit C1 of the Terminal1 in Narita Airport.The exit C1 is the only place where you can see SAKURA at Narita Airport.
Since the cherry blossom season lasts only for a week,if you come to japan between the end of March and the beginning April, please come to this place and enjoy SAKURA viewing.
[map lat=”35.764568″ lng=”140.385346″ width=”400px” height=”200px” zoom=”17″] [print_link]
3.What to do in Narita Airport?
- The nearest outlet store form Narita airport.about 20-25minuts by bus.
- Free Wi-Fi at Narita Airport.You can use Wi-Fi both at the Terminal1 & 2 of Narita Airport.
- The nearest 100yen shop from Narita airport.about 20 minutes by shuttle bus service.
- What to do in Tokyo?
- Layover in Narita (NRT) Airport.