Table of contents
- Special spot in Narita Airport.
- What to do in Narita Airport?
1.Special spot in Narita Airport.
I want to talk about a special spot in Narita Airport.I went to see this sopt when I visited Narita Airport. The display will be changed several times in a year.Please come to this spot and enjoy viewing it.
This photo of SAKURA [Cherry Blossoms] is displayed at the exit C1 of the Terminal1 in Narita Airport.
This photo (A)of the decoration of Tanngo-no-Sekku is also decorated in between Check-in Counters C and D on the 4F of the Terminal1.
This photo of a Pine is located at the Check-in Counter H in International Departure Gate (North) on the 3F of the Terminal2.
This photo explain the decoration of Tanngo-no-Sekku on the Check-in Counters M and O on the 3F of the Terminal2 as well.
If you do not know what tango-no-sekku is, please read the guidebook.
This photo emphasizes the beautiful colors of Ikebana at Check-in Counters E and H on the 3F of the Terminal2.
7.What to do in Narita Airport?
- The nearest outlet store form Narita airport.about 20-25minuts by bus.
- Free Wi-Fi at Narita Airport.You can use Wi-Fi both at the Terminal1 & 2 of Narita Airport.
- The nearest 100yen shop from Narita airport.about 20 minutes by shuttle bus service.
- What to do in Tokyo?
- Layover in Narita (NRT) Airport.