Table of contents
- What to do in Narita Airport?
The photo of Arashi-genkotu-Ramen, pork bone broth ramen.
The soup has a taste of rich pork bone broth.The spice’s got a taste of leek and it is an addictive taste.
Arashi-genkotu-Ramen is located at the SKY FOOD COURT, on the 5th floor of Narita airport Terminal 1.
5.What to do in Narita Airport?
- The nearest outlet store form Narita airport.about 20-25minuts by bus.
- Free Wi-Fi at Narita Airport.You can use Wi-Fi both at the Terminal1 & 2 of Narita Airport.
- The nearest 100yen shop from Narita airport.about 20 minutes by shuttle bus service.
- What to do in Tokyo?
- Layover in Narita (NRT) Airport.