Table of contents
- What to Wear in nrt Airport?
- How do you stay in nrt airport? Overnightnig in the Terminal/The capsule hotel/The hotel/More
- Money. Currency exchange/ATM
- Prayer Room(devotions,meditation,contemplation and reflection)
- Use Wi-Fi.
- With Children
- Restaruants and Shopping.
- 100-yen shop.
1.What to Wear in nrt Airport?
Japan Meteorological Agency
Japan Meteorological Agency
This website is operated by Japan Meteorological Agency. Please check the weather all around Japan and around Narita.
The Asahi Shimbun Narita Airport Live Camera
- The Asahi Shimbun Narita Airport Live Camera Northwest direction
- The Asahi Shimbun Narita Airport Live Camera Northwest South direction
You can see weather in nrt airport.
2.How do you stay in nrt airport?
Overnightnig in the Terminal
- International departures (4th floor): from 6:00 a.m.
- International arrivals & domestic flights (1st floor): from 6:00 a.m. *Central Exit C1 is open 24 hours.
- International departures (3rd floor): from 5:00 a.m. *Some entrances and exits are open from 6:00 a.m.
- International arrivals & domestic flights (1st floor): from 3:30 a.m. *Central Exits are open 24 hours.
- The connecting corridors linking Terminal 2 and Car Park P2 (North & South) are open 24 hours.
- lobby chairs are available on the 1st and 2nd floors for customers waiting for departing flights.
- There is a 7-eleven on the 4th floor.
- International & domestic fights (2nd floor): 24 hours.
- The convenience store is open 24 hours.
- The food court is open from 4:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. (the cafe is open until 10:00 p.m.).
- The food court area is open 24 hours and can be used as a rest space.
- Terminal 3 Narita Intermational Airport Official Website>>Attention Passengers on Early Morning Flights in Terminal 3
- Narita Intermational Airport Official Website>> Attention Passengers on Early Morning Flights
The capsule hotel
Have you heard of a capsule hotel opened at Narita airport? the name of the hotel is ‘Nine hours’.(2014.07.20 open)
nine hours :accepts English.
price for 1 person
- For the first 5 guest only!The best price at 3,900 yen.
- For the first 5 female guests.The best price at 3,900 yen.
- Comfortable sleep standard plan available at 4900 yen.
Here is a guide map of ‘Nine hours’ in Terminal2.
if the location of ‘Nine hours’ is hard to find out,please use this map.
[map lat=”35.772632″ lng=”140.386586″ width=”400px” height=”200px” zoom=”17″]
shuttle bus service(runs every 20 minutes)
Narita Terminal 1 First-Floor Bus Stop #16 ⇒5 minutes⇒ NARITA AIRPORT REST HOUSE ⇒5 minutes⇒Narita Terminal 2 First-Floor Bus Stop #32⇒5 minutes⇒ Terminal 1
- Looking for a hotel at Narita?Here’s a list of each hotel site and advice on how to look for hotel at in Narita. contents:1.When you stay at Narita airport.2.How to search for cheap hotels and cheap inns in Narita.3.How to search for Ryokan in Narita.
- Narita Intermational Airport Official Website. Useful facilities & services>> ATM(Automatic Teller Machines)
4 .Prayer Room(devotions,meditation,contemplation and reflection)
- Narita Intermational Airport Official Website. Useful facilities & services>>Wireless LAN / Charging area
- Narita Intermational Airport Official Website.Free Wi-Fi Guide (PDF:668KB)
- Free Wi-Fi at Narita Airport.You can use Wi-Fi both at the Terminal1 & 2 of Narita Airport. contents:1.Free Wi-Fi at Narita Airport.
- If you get lost when you are traveling by train in Japan. contents:1.If you get lost when you are traveling by train in Japan. 2.List of website.
- [No loose change]How easy it is to use Suica and Pasmo. contents:1.How easy it is to use Suica and Pasmo. 2.You Tube.
- Narita Intermational Airport Official Website>> Useful facilities & services>>Kids Park
- Narita Intermational Airport Official Website>> Useful facilities & services>>Nursery
- [Special Notice for Mothers with Babies] a nursery in Narita Airport. This page shows a nursing room at Narita air port.It has a bed and a breast-feeding room.There is hot water available for powdered milk, too .
- [How to stay my son(1.11 years old) at SHISUI PREMIUM OUTRETS]A day at the SHISUI PREMIUM OUTRETS. contents:I went to SHISUI PREMIUM OUTRETS on August 5 with my family by car.At the SHISUI PREMIUM OUTRETS.My wife said that she has some shopping to do and also wants go window-shopping… .
8.Restaruants and Shopping
- I can’t stop eating “Takoyaki”(Ball-shaped Japanese snack)at Narita Airport. contents:1.What is Takoyaki? 2.Location 3.Photo 4.食べログ(Tabelog)
- Feature of Karaage(Japanese style deep-fried chicken)].It’s easy to eat anywhere, anytime and dirt cheap. 1.What is Karaage? 2.Wafuu tori Karaage (Japanese style Karaage). 3.Karaage-kun.4.Yummy!
- Such a savory dish.I came across “Udon” that was so flavorful at Narita Airport. contents:1.Udon2.LINKS
- [Food diary Arashi-genkotu-Ramen].I ate Ramen at Narita airport. It was a pork ramen(pork bone broth). contents:1.Photos. 2.Soup. 3located.
- The nearest outlet store form Narita airport.about 20-25minuts by bus. contents:1.Do you know there is an outlet store near Narita airport? 2.Shuttle bus. 3.The bus stop at SHISUI PREMIUM OUTRETS. 4.The bus stop at Narita airport.
- The nearest electric appliance store from the Narita Airport.Do you know there are a couple of electric appliance stores near the Narita Airport? contents:YAMADA-DENKI and K’s DENKI are located within a 30-minute bus ride/walk of Narita Airport… .
- Here!!The nearest 100yen shop from Narita airport.about 20 minutes by shuttle bus service. contents:1.Where is the nearest 100yen shop from Narita airport? 2.How much? 3.How long? 4.Time table 5.Where is a bus stop for shuttle bus service? 6.How to Look for a souvenir at narita airport?
- How to get to the AEON MALL Narita.A 20 min-bus ride can take you to a shopping mall, AEON. contents:1.Do you know AEON MALL Narita? 2.Timetable 3.Photo 4.The electronic shops, Yamada Denki and k’s.
- [A-Z List of Websites]I made a list of websites that talk about on museum in Japan. contents:1.Museum English? Yes×23/No. only in Japanese×3 2.Blog English? No. only in Japanese×3 4.Face Book No. only in Japanese×2
- [A-Z List of Websites]I made a list of websites that talk about in Hokkaido. contents:1.Site of Hokkaido. English? Yes×7/ only in Japanese×8 2.Blog of Hokkaido.English? Yes×1/only in Japanese×4
- [A-Z List of Websites]List of Japanese major airports. contents:1.List of Japanese major airports.
- [A-Z List of Websites]Did you really looking for?Carefully selected gourmet Japan site×6. contents:1.Carefully selected gourmet Japan site×6. 2.List of website.
- [A-Z List of Websites] I made a list of websites that talk about provide you with information regarding the radiation and radioactivity. contents:1.For those of you who are worried about radiation in Japan. 2.List of Websites.
- The Terminal Connection Bus(Free) contents:1.Terminal1 and 2.
- Let’s try to order some Sushi. I want to talk about how to order sushi at a sushi bar.
English? only in Japanese