Table of contents
- What is Karaage?
- Wafuu tori Karaage (Japanese style Karaage).
- What to do in Narita Airport?
1.What is Karaage?
Karaage is Japanese style deep-fried chicken , which can be considered as fast food of Japan. I want to let you know that you can eat Karaage at the Narita Airport.
2.Wafuu tori Karaage (Japanese style Karaage).
This deep-fried chicken can be made with soy sauce as a seasoning.Juicy, tender, and flavorful fried chicken is available at 7-Eleven(Terminal2).
There are many types of Karaage-kun. I like the one you can get at Lawson(Terminal1).
It tastes good and I'm getting hooked on this.
5.What to do in Narita Airport?
- The nearest outlet store form Narita airport.about 20-25minuts by bus.
- Free Wi-Fi at Narita Airport.You can use Wi-Fi both at the Terminal1 & 2 of Narita Airport.
- The nearest 100yen shop from Narita airport.about 20 minutes by shuttle bus service.
- What to do in Tokyo?
- Layover in Narita (NRT) Airport.