Table of contents
- What to do in Narita Airport?
Today, I want to talk about Udon that I ate at Narita Airport. We ate this udon at Obon de Gohan on the 4th floor of Terminal2 . I ordered udon with pickled plum. The noodle had firm texture, and I really liked the rice, which had fuller texture.At Obon de Gohan, you can see airplanes outside, so you can also enjoy the view.Please have a good time at Narita Airport.
- NARITA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT OFFICIAL WEB SITE obon de gohan
関連ランキング：定食・食堂 | 成田空港駅（空港第２ビル）、東成田駅、成田空港駅
- Obondegohan (おぼんdeごはん 成田空港店)
3.What to do in Narita Airport?
- The nearest outlet store form Narita airport.about 20-25minuts by bus.
- Free Wi-Fi at Narita Airport.You can use Wi-Fi both at the Terminal1 & 2 of Narita Airport.
- The nearest 100yen shop from Narita airport.about 20 minutes by shuttle bus service.
- What to do in Tokyo?
- Layover in Narita (NRT) Airport.