Table of contents
- How easy it is to use Suica and Pasmo.
- You Tube. 1-How to Get a Suica Card. 2-How to Use Your Pasmo/Suica.
- What to do in Narita Airport?
1.How easy it is to use Suica and Pasmo.
Do you know how to take a train in Japan? In Japan, many people use Pasmo and Suica when they take a train. Pasmo and Suica are electronic passes on which you can charge your money. This is convenient when you take a train. You can also use these passes/cards when you want to buy something at convenience stores, vending machines, many other shops, and also when you take a bus etc... Two trains operate out of Narita airport, which are Keisei and JR line. You can use Suica and Pasmo for both of these trains.
I frequently use Pasmo for my daily shopping.
I found a YouTube video that explains how to use this pass.
If you are planning to visit Japan and are going to use these passes, please watch this movie. I think it is useful.
You Tube: TheJapanGuy Web Site: Thejapanguy.com
5.What to do in Narita Airport?
- The nearest outlet store form Narita airport.about 20-25minuts by bus.
- Free Wi-Fi at Narita Airport.You can use Wi-Fi both at the Terminal1 & 2 of Narita Airport.
- The nearest 100yen shop from Narita airport.about 20 minutes by shuttle bus service.
- What to do in Tokyo?
- Layover in Narita (NRT) Airport.