Table of contents
- I tried a massage chair at the Narita Airport.
- How long does it take?
- Be careful
- What to do in Narita Airport?
1.I tried a massage chair at the Narita Airport.
Have you used a massage chair in Japan?Sometimes I use a massage chair when I go to a hot spring.But, today I tried a massage chair at the Narita Airport.
3.How long does it take?
It takes 10 minutes. I feel time is going by so fast because the chair feels so comfortable.
It's good! I fell asleep.
The chairs were probably made with average height Japanese persons in mind.Have a good time when you try a massage chair.
6.What to do in Narita Airport?
- The nearest outlet store form Narita airport.about 20-25minuts by bus.
- Free Wi-Fi at Narita Airport.You can use Wi-Fi both at the Terminal1 & 2 of Narita Airport.
- The nearest 100yen shop from Narita airport.about 20 minutes by shuttle bus service.
- What to do in Tokyo?
- Layover in Narita (NRT) Airport.