Table of contents
- Where is the nearest 100yen shop from Narita airport?
- How much?
- How long?
- Time table
- Where is a bus stop for shuttle bus service?
- How to Look for a souvenir at narita airport?
- What to do in Narita Airport?
1.Where is the nearest 100yen shop from Narita airport?
Do you know that there is a 100yen shop near Narita airport? The nearest 100yen shop is located inside Narita AEON shopping mall. Narita AEON also has about 180 specialty stores.Once you get off a shuttle bus, you can see the 100yen shop to the left.
If you use shuttle bus service which is 250yen(adults).
It will take you for about 20 minutes to get to Narita AEON from the airport.
Direct shuttle bus service runs every hour or every two hours between Narita AEON and the airport.
5.Where is a bus stop for shuttle bus service?
- A bus stop for shuttle bus service is here.(Terminal1)
- A bus stop for shuttle bus service is here.(Terminal2)
6.How to Look for a souvenir at narita airport?
If you have time at Narita airport, I think you can enjoy shopping at the 100yen shop as well as other shops within Narita AEON.
- The nearest electric appliance store from the Narita Airport.
- You can enjoy shopping and eating. There are about 120 outlet stores.
- The nearest outlet store from Narita airport.About 20-25minuts by bus.
100yen shop is here.
[map lat=”35.795427″ lng=”140.316634″ width=”400px” height=”200px” zoom=”17″]
7.What to do in Narita Airport?
- The nearest outlet store form Narita airport.about 20-25minuts by bus.
- Free Wi-Fi at Narita Airport.You can use Wi-Fi both at the Terminal1 & 2 of Narita Airport.
- The nearest 100yen shop from Narita airport.about 20 minutes by shuttle bus service.
- What to do in Tokyo?
- Layover in Narita (NRT) Airport.